We, at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, with Care, Compassion and Competence share God’s love with all especially the sick and the vulnerable, through HOLISTIC HEALING.
To bring healing, health and wholeness to humanity especially the weakest and most suffering
To give high quality patient care with compassion though a team of motivated and committed professionals in an environment of collective innovation and empowerment
Our Core Values
- Quality care in and through appropriate services, training, team work and technology.
- Personalized care to create a home away from home.
- Societal commitment to all especially the urban and rural poor.
- Networking and collaborating with government, NGOs at state and national levels.
Our Work Culture
- God Centered
- Compassionate Care to patients
- Collective participation
- Commitment which is unfailing
- Courtesy to one and all
- Competence for effective functioning
- Creativity for best service